- THIS MUCH I KNOW will be part of PlayPenn (via zoom!).
- THIS MUCH I KNOW will be at the New Harmony Project in May.
- WHAT COMES NEXT is part of Portland Stage's Little Festival of the Unexpected.
- I'll be taking part in Ithaca college's 2020 New Voices Festival, alongside a bunch of amazing novelists and poets.
- EUREKA DAY is an "Honorable Mention" on Time Out New York's list of "Top Ten Plays of 2019."
- EUREKA DAY's New York Premiere gets rave reviews in the New York Times, The New Yorker, and a bunch of other places.
- EUREKA DAY is featured in the New York Times.
- EUREKA DAY will have it's NYC Premiere with Colt Coeur, starting Aug 24th. Directed by Adrienne Campbell-Holt, with this incredible cast: Tina Benko, Elizabeth Carter, KK Moggie, Thomas Jay Ryan, and Brian Wiles.
- SEISTA KEY will be part of the 2019 Bay Area Playwrights Festival.
- REPAIR THE WORLD will have a reading as part of PlayGround's Festival of New Works, Saturday, May 22
- EUREKA DAY will be part of Mosaic Theater's 2019-20 season.
- EUREKA DAY won the 2019 Bay Area Theatre Critics Circle Award for Best Original Script, making it the first play to win all of the region's New Play awards (Glickman, Rella Lossy, Theatre Bay Area & SFBATCC).
- EUREKA DAY won the 2019 Will Glickman Award for best new play to premiere in the Bay Area.
- I was a Fellow at the MacDowell Colony, February 26 - March 14th.
- I am a recipient of South Coast Rep's 2019 Elizabeth George Emerging Writing Commission, along with Lily Padilla and Sanaz Toosi.
- San Francisco Chronicle named EUREKA DAY one of the 'Best plays of 2018'.
- EUREKA DAY will be part of Roundabout Theater Company's Underground Reading Series, January 28th, directed by Adrienne Campbell-Holt
- THIS MUCH I KNOW will be part of Playwrights Foundation's Rough Reading Series, in San Francisco and Stanford, January 14th & 15th, directed by Susannah Martin.
- EUREKA DAY will have a reading in South Coast Rep's NewScripts Series, Oct 22nd, directed by Jennifer Chambers
- EUREKA DAY won OUTSTANDING WORLD PREMIERE PLAY at the 2018 Theatre Bay Area Awards. The production was also a Finalist for Production, Direction, Video Design, and Feature Actor (Rolf Saxon).
- I'm now represented by Kate Pines and the wonderful team at ICM Partners.
- Writing a one-act play based on the Midas myth THE TOUCH, for Berkeley Rep School of Theater's Summer Teen Program.
Directed by Anthony Jackson
- World Premiere of GOOD. BETTER. BEST. BESTED. at Custom Made Theater, San Francisco, directed by Lauren English. June 14 - July 7
- Just Theater New Play Lab reading of THIS MUCH I KNOW, directed by May Liang, April 23
- World Premiere of EUREKA DAY at Aurora Theater, Berkeley, directed by Josh Costello. April 13 - May 20
- EUREKA DAY received the Rella Lossy Playwriting Award for best new play by an emerging writing to premiere in the Bay Area in the upcoming season.
- Workshop of GOOD. BETTER. BEST. BESTED. at Playwrights Foundation.
- Workshop of EUREKA DAY at Aurora Theatre Company, Berkeley, Sept 4th - 11th.
- SIESTA KEY will be part of Crowded Fire Theatre's Matchbox Series, Nov. 15th, directed by Brady Brophy-Hilton
- Roundtable Read of EUREKA DAY at The Lark Play Development Center, NYC, June 2nd, directed by Jessica Holt.
- Reading of SIESTA KEY as part of Custom Made Theatre's Undiscovered Works Series, June 13th, directed by Katja Rivera.
- Developing a new piece, THIS MUCH I KNOW, in Berkeley Rep's Ground Floor, June 19 - July 1.
- Reading of SEAS BETWEEN US BRAID at San Francisco Playhouse, July 23, directed by Lauren English.